Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

This is awesome.

Such a huge step-up from Rebuild 1- which surprised me since it just looked the same at first but, oh my, how wrong i was.

It's a shame that i can't play it anymore, the game just crashes for me when i start a new day. Which breaks my heart.

Get the Cake Get the Cake

Simple, skillful, no insides

Was fun though, lots of close calls.

Feels a bit dated but oh well, i enjoyed it for a brief moment of time.

Dravalanche Dravalanche

Boring, Generic, Boring and boring.

Slow pickaxe, no real fear of danger until you reach the dragon, which collapses on you, instead of trying to bite or eat you - Not overly bothered, just thought you would be more creative with it's movement.

Death = Start slowly digging into the ice once more. Yeah nah, it was boring the moment i reached the third or fourth person. Be more fun. On the plus side, it kind of looks good. See also; kind of

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

I CONQUERED!

I did it!

i played Row Row Row your boat!

I even pooped a pastry!

Fantastic Game, finished in 17 minutes!

Armor Picross 2 Armor Picross 2

Haha, thank you for making this

Instead of going out and buying picross DS which, I'll probably do now anyway, i have lots and lots of them here.

Eventually got to Advanced 2 before they all got a bit more difficult. Spent lots of my time here, great game.

Planet Noevo Planet Noevo

This was fantastic

I enjoyed it quite alot. Just sat here for 2 hours playing it. Got impossible with those blue worms eventually, and i was fully upgraded with the best armor and weapon. I do have some suggestions which have already probably been given to you before, three enemies is quite meager. The inclusion of maybe a boss enemy every 5-10 days or possibly a more complex turret system. I like the dig system too, that added a bit of depth to what would otherwise be quite a simple game. but the taking cover in the ship changed that and thats what made this game great.

9/10, if you ever decide to create a 2nd, maybe expand the story mode or add a mission/ challenge mode. that would easily make the game greater.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Intresting.

Very interesting. sat here reading everything for a few minutes. Mind blown, i voted 5.

Graphics could have been improved a bit, but graphics don't matter with the pure ingenuity of this. Smart as hell, and very impressive.

Cargo Bridge Cargo Bridge

First game?

Get out of here! That was great! What i really liked also, Was the fact that every bridge, actually /looked/ like a bridge- not a huge pile of wood stacked on top of each other making a jumbled, disgusting mess.

I'm losing hours of time playing this. Great game, Great game.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Woa.

You don't know how much i love this game.

And my hand is flashing through every Glove. I don't think you fixed that... but oh well, it looks kinda cool. I will now try and get every Achievement because I'm saaadddd.

Get Off My Planet Get Off My Planet

Haha

made me smile. I Also Named the enemy McMacCain just for the sake of it. I dont see why people are giving 5s and 3s to this, the concept is easy- if you don't understand what to do, then i dont have faith in the world anymore.

I Loved it!