Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Okay yeah

Generic Egoraptor flash

Laughed at the crying at the end and things, still very weak. you're a great animator- i just think i've seen everything you have to offer. it's all very similar. Oh well.

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

That

Was, fant, astic.

Haven't laughed this much since garbage day. Never stop making cartoons.

garbage day 2 garbage day 2

A work of genius

"How am i gonna' do this?"

How exactly is he going to do it? Who knows. What i do know is that i laughed. lots. Brilliant.

guns and alcohol guns and alcohol

Awesome

WAIT THE APPLE GOES ON YOUR HEAD

BOOM

GOT IT

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Back to Back

Belly to Belly!

Fantastic. You deserve every penny of that prize money. I've watched it 3 times already, it's that good.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Fun, not an improvement, but a nice watch

The story is progressing slightly which is really swell. I love this whole two guy thing, i want to know how it turns out in the end.

One thing that props this up from a 7 to a 9 is actually zooming out for a nice view of the surroundings. The cafeteria and roof scenes were great to watch, adds a bit more depth to the cartoon itself.

Nobody in the team is terribly hurt at the moment, i would love to see how it turns out in 7.5; And i really want to know whats going to happen to hank too. getting the G-virus and turning into a B.O.W and all that.

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

This was shit

But for the fact that you managed to anger 12 year olds who love this game is just worth a 10.

Good show, make one about Halo next, I'm eager to see the '0' reviews. And to stay on topic, the animation was quite poor and minimal. It really was just a list.

MoozipanCheese responds:

A list is just words, so no.

A usless piece of spam! A usless piece of spam!

I thought it was d

I voted 5 because you spelt Useless wrong

Black Cat Shooter Black Cat Shooter

I ENJOYED IT

BUT THAT CAT WASN'T BLACK

DE_dust DE_dust

Camper is win

This brings back memories of everything